Friday, May 6, 2011

In Dreams



So. Last night I had a very strange dream. It seemed like one of those real dreams, it builds anxiety, but when you wake up you get such a sense of relief. All I can grasp from it, was that it was about being lost, and left behind? I did not like that feeling at all.

I have been keeping extremely busy. Working three jobs, CAO galleries, Kabuki and bartending at Shin Thursday nights. I have no complaints except that my face is paying the toll for it. That is why my weekends are crucial to me. Days of rest and catching up on sleep.



Still rocking the sweater my amazing mother knit for me. It means the world to me, it was a project that the both of us were able to work on and a bonding experience. She was learned more about me, my style and what I love. Hopefully we will do more things like this in the future. My parents were in Mexico for three weeks, but are returning today. I am very excited to see them again! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment